Friday 23 January 2015

Photos of the filming locations

Here are a selection of photos and videos from my principal; filming locations.
 
 
  For the bathroom scenes, I used the bathroom at my own house as is has a clean cut modern feel, the lighting is bright allowing the character to be seen clearly by the audience. Also the mirror above the sink allows for an interesting mix of shots to be used showing the reflection, the ring of led's around the mirror also frames the characters face and adds a 'ghostly' blue light around the edge.
For the meeting scenes, I hired out the meeting room at sixth form, this was because it has a corporate feel due to the oversized chairs and large table, this anchored to the corporate feel of the meeting and the costume the 'representative' is wearing. I was able to utilise the light in the room as it had a bright harsh feel to it, making the sequence more unnerving.
For the flashback sequence, I chose to film at Attingham Park, a National Trust park with a stately home. I took some panoramic nature shots to act as establishing shots of the trees and river, then I took photos of my actor by the stately home to infer that is where she lived. The period location and costume infer this scene is filmed in the past.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment