Tuesday 20 January 2015

Film Script for trailer

I have produced a basic film script for the meeting room scene in the trailer. I will hand it out to my cast the day before filming.


INT. MEETING ROOM- DAY

FADE IN (FRIST FEW LINES WILL BE USED AS A VOICEOVER FOR COMPANY LOGOS OR OTHER SHOTS)

JOSEPHINE is meeting a representative from the undead liaison office in a meeting room to discuss her treatment. The scene starts when she is recording a video diary stating her personal details. Both characters are facing each other at opposite ends of the table.

 

(VOICEOVER)REPRESENTTIVE

Can you state you’re name, age and current condition?

(VOICEOVER)JOSEPHINE

My name is Josephine Lewis, I am 125 years old, I became infected in the year 1912 aged 22 and I am in a stable condition

CUT TO MEETING.

REPRESENTITIVE

We’re here to discuss your prolonged treatment of the Hyronamide drug, which, as far as I can tell seems to be causing you no problems

Pauses to tick something on a sheet of paper

I would like to discuss the termination of your treatment starting from today, due to recent cuts, which I cannot (pauses) discuss, one pill per day will be removed until you are free of the treatment.

JOSEPHINE

(Concerned)

Are you sure this is safe? Their won’t be any side effects will there?

REPRESENTITIVE

I can assure you that the termination will be as safe (cut to JOSEPHINE in bathroom) and controlled as possible (Cut to her in bathroom again

 

No comments:

Post a Comment