Sunday 8 March 2015

Creating a billing block

When creating the billing block I type the text below into a billing block generator. I will then edit the colour of the text on Photoshop if needed. Most of the names are fake as it would look ridiculous if I kept repeating Erin Harper.

PICTURE PICTURE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS ‘REPLACED’ FAYE WIGGINS WITH CHLOE BULLOCK EDITOR KAYLA BLAIR PRODUCTION DESIGNER TERENCE BRADLEY DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY DAN SCOTT EXECTUIVE PRODUCERS KATHERINE ROGERS RUSSELL THOMPSON MARIE ADAMS PRODUCED BY ERIN HARPER ALAN TAYLOR GEMMA BECKETT SCREENPLAY BY ERIN HARPER AND BETH LACEY DIRECTED BY ERIN HARPER

As you can't download a billing block generator at school, I found similar condensed fonts of fireworks I wish to use. For my final poster production process, I will create the billing block using these fonts and condense as appropriate.
 

1 comment:

  1. do you have the link for the billing block generator?

    ReplyDelete