Wednesday 19 November 2014

My questionnaire results.

To research into what films consumers preferred and what platforms they watch the trailers on, I constructed a 10 question survey on 'survey monkey' and emailed it to my respondents. This questionnaire will help me to tailor my film trailer to a certain demographic. I decided to make my pie charts and graphs from my questionnaire by transferring the data to Microsoft Excel than to Microsoft word so I could create a graph/ pie chart, I did this as it shows that bit of extra effort rather than just print screening the graph of survey monkey, also you can visually see the results and what proportion of people preferred what. The answers will influence how I construct my trailer, and it will help me decide what my demographic wants/ expects from a film trailer.


No comments:

Post a Comment